1955 Chevy Bel Air Resto Mod
Frame Off Rotisserie Restoration
Show Car Quality……. Gorgeous
383 Blue Print Crate Engine (Dyno’d 430HP)
700R4 Auto, PS, A/C, Power Disc Brakes
Wow….being offered for sale is this fantastic 55 Chevy Bel Air resto mod. It has undergone a full frame off restoration with only the best of the best componets used. It’s loaded with all the good stuff. The quality of the restoration is outstanding. With 430 HP available to your right foot, hold onto the wheel with both hands. Mated to it is a 700R4 overdrive automatic with a posi Moser 9” rear end (3:70 gear), it runs as good as it looks. Finished in Fire Mist Red and White Diamond Pearl, this car is ready to be shown. The sheet metal is super straight and the base coat/clear coat paint is near flawless. New glass and all the bright work, including grill, bumpers, emblems and buffed window moldings add to the cars exceptional appearance. The body gap lines are all very good. Five spoke American Racing rims and tires complete the vehicle’s great looks and aggressive stance. The custom interior is all new and the engine bay and trunk are detailed and presents to near perfection. Not seen is the high-end Pioneer sound system, controlled by remote. Listed below are the major highlights of this build.
1. Show quality looks, great paint and stance2.
2. Straight sheet metal, media blasted down to bare metal
3. Body panels and gaps are very good
4. LED tail lights
5. One piece California bumpers, new grill, emblems, bright work, etc
7. Underside is full on show car quality, display with mirrors for this one
8. Fresh 383 C.I. Blue Print crate engine dyno’d 430 HP
9. HEI ignition, long tube ceramic headers, 750 CFM Edelbrock carb
10. Lokar shift linkage, kick down kit, etc
11. Aluminum radiator w/electric fan
12. All new American Autowire wiring harnesses and fuse block
13. New 700R4 automatic overdrive transmission with TCC torque converter
14. Moser 9” rear end with Detroit locker posi trac with 3:70 gear
15. 2” drop spindles, tubular A arms, air shocks
16. Right Stuff disc brakes, lines and components
17. New gas tank and Flow Master exhaust system
18. Interior is all new…..showroom condition
19. CPP tilt steering column
20. Deluxe remote Pioneer sound system with sub-woofer
21. Classic Instrument cluster
22. Detailed engine bay and trunk……full show quality
23. Air Conditioning system R134
Multiple show winner, this 55 is one of the better ones out there. The previous owner spared no expense building the car of his dreams. It is an awesome car that is serviced and ready to show or just drive. One of the best I’ve ever owned. Vehicle is being sold in AS IS condition with no warranties expressed or implied. All purchased are subject to Indiana’s 7% sales tax. Contact your local DMV for details. Call 765-994-9972 for more information on the car or if you would like to make an offer.
ALTHOUGH THIS SITE CHECKS REGULARLY WITH ITS DATA SOURCES TO CONFIRM THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF THE DATA,
IT MAKES NO GUARANTY OR WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY
OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE DATA PRESENTED IN THIS REPORT. USER ASSUMES ALL RISKS IN USING ANY
DATA IN THIS REPORT FOR HIS OR HER OWN APPLICATIONS. ALL DATA IN THIS REPORT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.